Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Use govern your use of the website https://usagco.org (referred to as "USAGCO(s)" or "Website" or "Site") and the services provided by the Company, which specializes in the Diversity Visa Lottery Program ("DV Program"). These services include the submission of Green Card applications, online and offline consulting on immigration services, as well as assistance with filing immigration documents.
By visiting or using any of the USAGCO Websites or the offered products, you acknowledge that the USAGCO brand, Website, and offered products are owned by the Company, a private marketing corporation. It is important to note that USAGCO is not an official organ of the United States Government or in any way connected to the United States Government. USAGCO is not affiliated with the United States Government, immigration authorities, or a law firm. USAGCO does not provide legal advice or solutions for individual problems.
Please be aware that the United States Government has the authority to cancel or modify various immigration terms and programs, including the DV Program, at any time with government or legislative approval. In the event of such cancellation, suspension, prohibition, or prevention of the immigration terms, programs, or the offered products, the Company will not be held responsible and will not provide refunds for payments made prior to any such announcement. Additionally, you acknowledge that participation in the DV Program is based on a lottery, and the use of the offered products does not guarantee an increased chance of winning. Furthermore, the Company is a privately-owned entity and is not affiliated with the United States Government or the USCIS. You are responsible for individually filling out the form. You can enter the US Diversity Visa Lottery for free at: www.state.gov.
It is important to clarify that your engagement with us is non-exclusive, and you have the right to terminate your engagement at any time, provided you fulfill the applicable terms of this agreement. If you choose to terminate your engagement, all your obligations as detailed in the Terms and Conditions must be fulfilled.
(1) The Offered Products include a variety of professional services and products to help you immigrate to the USA, such as:
- (i) simplifying the DV Program application process by assisting you in preparing your DV Program applications and photos in advance and according to the official US Government regulations; submitting the DV Program applications to the US State Department on your behalf during the brief registration period held once a year; notifying you promptly if you win so you can take the next steps to secure a USA Green Card, as the US Government does not contact winners and, therefore, our agents personally inform you if you were selected;
- (ii) providing assistance and customer service throughout this crucial Green Card application phase, assisting in correctly answering the application questions, etc.;
- (iii) providing you with a professional personalized assessment of your visa and immigration options and eligibility (“Assessment“);
- (iv) reviewing your filling of the applicable forms (the forms shall be filled by you and not Global USA) or providing customer support to ensure the application is compliant with the E-DV Program.
- (v) additional services that are directly related to your application and immigration process.
(2) It is hereby clarified that The Company is a marketing company and is not a representative or connected in any matter to the United States government or immigration authority and is not involved in any way in issuing immigration visas.
(3) You hereby declare that you understand that using our services or choosing the Offered Products does not guarantee a better or expedited handling or increase the chance of winning.
Fees and Payments
(1) You are responsible for any applicable government fees, if applicable. Certain services provided by us require payment, either directly to us or to our third-party service providers. Please note that fees and payments are generally non-refundable, except as described in section 2 below.
(2) In accordance with applicable consumer law, you are entitled to a cooling-off period of fourteen (14) days from the date of purchase of the Offered Product ("Cooling off Period"). However, if you utilize our services in any way, such as filling out an application, using our assessment services, or any other services, you agree to waive the right to cancel during the Cooling off Period and acknowledge that no refund will be provided.
(3) All fees and charges to the Company, if applicable, must be paid using a valid credit or charge card or other accepted payment methods as specified on the Website. You understand that the Company may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, modify the payment terms for the Offered Products, including requiring payments or making certain products or parts of the Website paid or unpaid.
(4) The Company reserves the right to use third-party electronic payment processors or financial institutions to process payments made by you.
(5) By using our services, you acknowledge and agree that the Company has the right to conduct credit checks on all users through third-party credit agencies based on the information provided by you in your application or any other means.
(6) In the event of suspected fraudulent payments, including the use of stolen credit cards or any other fraudulent activity, the Company reserves the right to block a user's account and reverse any refunds issued, if applicable. The Company may also inform relevant authorities or entities, including credit reference agencies, about any payment fraud or unlawful activity. Additionally, the Company may employ collection services to recover payments.
(7) If you encounter any issues, including matters related to financial reimbursement, please contact our Customer Service Department at: Support@usagco.org. If you unilaterally resolve the issue by canceling a transaction through your bank or credit card company, we reserve the right to contact the bank and submit a re-presentment letter to reclaim the funds. We may, at our discretion, discontinue providing the Offered Products or Software to specific users or users who use certain credit cards.
License and Access
(1) The Company grants you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access and use the Websites and Offered Products for personal use.
(2) You are prohibited from:
- (i) Downloading or modifying the Websites or any portion of them, except for page caching purposes.
- (ii) Reselling or commercially using the Websites or Offered Products or their contents.
- (iii) Creating derivative works of the Websites or Offered Products or their contents.
- (iv) Using data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- (v) Reproducing, duplicating, copying, selling, reselling, visiting, or exploiting the Websites or Offered Products or any portion of them for any commercial purpose.
- (vi) Framing the Websites or utilizing framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Websites or Offered Products without express written permission from the Company.
- (vii) Using the Company's logo or other proprietary graphics or trademarks (including USAGCO's name) without the express written permission of the Company.
- (viii) Intercepting, monitoring, damaging, or modifying any communication that is not intended for you.
- (ix) Using any type of spider, virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, or any other codes or instructions designed to distort, delete, damage, or disassemble any part of the USAGCO Websites, Offered Products, or Software or the communication.
- (x) Sending unsolicited commercial communications that are not permitted by applicable law.
- (xi) Exposing other users to offensive, harmful to minors, indecent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material, including material that encourages criminal offenses, violates the rights of others, or otherwise violates any applicable laws.
- (xii) Using the Offered Products, Software, or Websites as a money transfer system for unlawful or fraudulent activities or prohibited transactions, including money laundering, under any law.
(1) We will provide you with reasonable support at our sole discretion, free of charge. The support will be available to you through various means, including phone support, subject to our discretion.
(2) You acknowledge that phone support may be provided through a call center that is not necessarily operated from the United States. Therefore, the phone calls may originate from US phone numbers located outside the USA.
(3) However, we do not guarantee that the support provided by us will resolve the matter for which it was requested or that it will be available in all cases.
(1) The Websites, Offered Products, and any part thereof, including logos, text graphics, buttons, icons, images, videos, sounds, names, 'look and feel,' source code, and any other intellectual property, are considered our trade secrets, proprietary information, and intellectual property protected by applicable laws and regulations. This includes copyrights, patents, trademarks, titles, techniques, algorithms, methods, and processes developed by the Company.
(3) You are prohibited from modifying, creating derivative works, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or hacking any part of the Websites, Offered Products, or Software.
(5) The information provided on USAGCO Websites is protected by copyright.
Modifications and Updates
(1) The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue any aspect or feature of the USAGCO Websites, Offered Products, or Software, including content, functionality, availability, and pricing, at any time and for any reason.
(2) Additionally, the Company may add or remove features, change existing features, or provide programming fixes, updates, and upgrades to the USAGCO Websites, Offered Products, or Software at its sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not obligated to make previous or subsequent versions of the Websites, Offered Products, or Software available to you.
Visa Acceptance Is Not Guaranteed
(1) You understand that the Company is not affiliated with the United States Government or immigration authority. All applications, including those submitted through the Offered Products and/or Software, receive equal treatment by the US authorities.
(1) The USAGCO Website, Offered Products, and Software are provided "as-is." The Company cannot guarantee uninterrupted communication or flawless delivery of your communication when using the Websites, Offered Products, or Software. The Company shall not be held liable for disruptions, delays, or other communication-related issues experienced while using the Software, Websites, and Offered Products.
(2) The Company is not responsible for any disturbances or malfunctions that the USAGCO Websites, Offered Products, or Software may cause to other software, applications, computer hardware systems, or data contained therein.
(3) The Company may suspend or terminate any of the USAGCO Websites, Software, or Offered Products, or parts thereof, for maintenance, updates, or other reasons, at its sole discretion and without prior notice. The Company shall not be liable or responsible for any consequences arising from such suspension or termination.
Disclaimer of Warranties
(2) ANY OF THE USAGCO WEBSITES OR OFFERED PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’, WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER; THE COMPANY AND ANY OF ITS OWNERS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS DO NOT, EITHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF THE USAGCO WEBSITES OR OFFERED PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR USE OR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY AND ANY OF ITS OWNERS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS FURTHER DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE USAGCO WEBSITES OR OFFERED PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE AND ERROR-FREE OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT PACKET LOSS, NOR DO THE COMPANY AND ANY OF ITS OWNERS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT ANY SUCCESS OR ACCEPTANCE OF A VISA THROUGH ANY OF THEUSAGCO WEBSITES OR OFFERED PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE.
(3) The USAGCO Websites may allow you to access third party websites. Your access to and use of any third party websites, including any goods, services or information made available from such websites, is governed by the terms and conditions found at each third party website, if any.
Liability Is Limited
(1) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY, ITS OWNERS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OR VISIT OF ANY OF THE USAGCO WEBSITES OR OFFERED PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE.
(2) IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS OWNERS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY, FOR ANY INJURIES, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOSS OF DATA, INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE VISIT OR USE OF ANY OF THE USAGCO WEBSITES OR OFFERED PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE OR INABILITY TO USE SUCH, EVEN IF THE COMPANY, ITS OWNERS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
(3) YOUR ONLY RIGHT OR REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE, PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE GLOBAL USA WEBSITES OR OFFERED PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR VISIT THEREOF IS TO CEASE USE OF SUCH WEBSITES OR OFFERED PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE.
(1) You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its owners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers, or licensors from any and all demands, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of any of the USAGCO Websites, Offered Products, or Software.
(2) You agree to defend, hold harmless, and indemnify the Company from any and all liabilities, damages, actions, costs, expenses, including attorneys' fees, resulting from any third-party claims, including your own.
(3) Please note that in some jurisdictions, certain exclusions or limitations may not be allowed. In such cases, the liability will be limited to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Governing Law for Disputes
(1) You agree that any disputes arising from your access to or use of the Site, Offered Products, and/or Software, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue of the District Court in London, United Kingdom, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue. Any claim under this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after the cause of action arises, or the claim or cause of action is barred. In the event of a dispute between the Company and you arising from your use of the Site, Offered Products, and/or Software, the parties will attempt, in good faith and promptly, to resolve the dispute. If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within a reasonable time (not exceeding thirty (30) days), either party may submit the dispute to mediation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, the parties are free to pursue any available rights or remedies under applicable law.
Questions or Comments
(1) If you have any questions or comments regarding this Agreement, please feel free to contact us using the information provided on the "Contact Us" webpage on the Site.
Acknowledgment and Consent
(2) By using any of the USAGCO websites, offered products, or software, you expressly consent to be bound by the terms and conditions and grant the Company the rights described herein.